Thermal Tape/PadPosition: Home › Products › Thermal Tape/Pad › 3M 8926 Thermally Conductive Interface Tape
3M 8926 Thermally Conductive Interface TapeOnline inquiry
3M 8926 Thermally Conductive Interface Tape Series has 0.20mm, 0.25mm, and 0.50mm thick pressure
sensitive adhesive tapes filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles. These products are designed to
have good converting ability, handing and re-workability through the introduction of a thin PET carrier.
3M tape series 8926 is designed with a soft acrylic polymer and multiple thickness options to allow excellent
wet-out or conformability to many surfaces. The tape series has good adhesion performance to many substrate
types and has excellent dielectric performance.
These products can be used for heat management in electronic devices and for general heat dissipation in
devices. They may also be used for bonding/joining parts in electronic products.
Key Features• Good thermal conductivity (>1.5W/m-K)
• Excellent dielectric performance
• Low thermal impedance
• Good and reliable adhesion performance to Al and SS
• Vibration damping
• General heat sink bonding
• IC chip packaging heat conduction
• Printed circuit board
• LED module/board bonding
• Flat panel display assembly (e.g. LCD and PDP devices)
• COF chip heat conduction
• Mechanical fastening such as clamp, bracket or screw can be used in parallel with this tape